Happy New Year everyone.
Sorry about being so absent on my blog, still haven’t got the hang of going to it often. Hope to change that this coming year.
So what are your resolutions this year? I usually don’t make any resolutions because who really can keep them. Am I right!! LOL
So for a first here is a small list:
- Loose weight – hopefully 40 lbs by June 2015… doing good so far I’ve lost 20 lbs. from Sept to Dec 2014 so let’s see if I can do 40!!
- Learn new crochet stitches
- Teach yourself to Knit past the basic stitches
- Learn how to use the Knook hook
- Travel to new locations for mini vacations with the hubby
Ok there it’s in writing now, so let’s see how well I do! 🙂
So let’s hear from you, do you think you’ll be able to stick to your resolutions and if so for how long?
Until next time.. Your fellow crochet-aholic signing off. Bobbie Asche